Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you can find recipes, tips, crafts and activities for kids, inspirational thoughts or stories, humor, and whatever else I think would be helpful for myself and others.

If there is something you would like to see on my blog, please send me an e-mail at jenschorr@gmail.com

And please, pass it on to your friends and families!

Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Imagine...

Imagine
By:  Michele Rosa

Imagine there's no cancer,
It's easy if you try,
No pain or suffering,
Or waiting just to die.

Imagine all the people,
Living worry free,
Without that ticking time bomb,
That no one else can see.

You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one,
That hopes the world will be cancer-free,
So we can live as one.


Please join me in fighting cancer.  I am participating in the Pottstown, Pennsylvania Relay for Life for 2012.  Please visit my website at www.jenschorr.weebly.com for how you can help me reach my goal of raising $300 for The Relay for Life.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment