Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you can find recipes, tips, crafts and activities for kids, inspirational thoughts or stories, humor, and whatever else I think would be helpful for myself and others.

If there is something you would like to see on my blog, please send me an e-mail at jenschorr@gmail.com

And please, pass it on to your friends and families!

Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life Lessons

These are things I have learned, and TRY to remember...although remembering when I need to is not always easy.  :)  Some are quotes, some are just what I think are good things to remember.  Have a great day!

1.  God will never give you more than He knows you can handle.
2.  You are stronger than you think.
3.  Life isn't fair.
4.  Never be too proud to ask for help.
5.  Always give 100% in everything you do.
6.  Be yourself!
7.  Keep learning...about anything and everything.
8.  Learn to look at the positive in every situation.
9.  "I believe that everything happens for a reason.  People change so you can learn to let go.  Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they are right.  You believe lies so you begin to trust no one but yourself.  And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~ Marilyn Monroe
10.  "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
11.  "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ Audrey Hepburn
12.  "Imagination is more important than knowledge.  Knowledge is limited.  Imagination encircles the world." ~ Albert Einstein
13.  "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.  But, if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
14.  "If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe ti, then I know I can achieve it." ~ Jesse Jackson
15.  "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." ~ Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment